Friday, December 13, 2013

Officially Missing You : Cheesy post ahead

I miss you guys.
My wall may explode from all the kpop that RoK has to offer and I might seem to be only reading and commenting on my new dongsaengs and peeps' walls. F.U. Facebook for doing it like this. (I promise to try to make a group for my contacts with just you guys and flood your walls with likes and notifs again. Soon as I have a smartphone I will attack your IG and twitter as well. *throws aegyo kisses*)

But just because I might be a little crazed and spazzing all over the place doesn't mean I don't miss you guys.
Because you are a part of who I am and you know who you are. If you are reading this know this.

1. I am happy that I met you when I was still a stupid, lazy and arrogant person. You made me believe in myself and that I am good at something and that I should always pursue what my heart wants me to do.

2. I am grateful that even if I am the stupid, lazy and arrogant person that I was before (still kind of am) that you put up with all my crazy and let me show you that although I am loud (all the time) that there are things I could never say like, "I am sorry I hurt you." or "Thanks for loving me even if you don't understand me all the time."

3. Just because I am not available to hang out doesn't make me not miss you all the time.
You know the feeling when you hear something or see something and you lean to a direction as if to say something to someone that you have with you for so long that it becomes a knee jerk reaction to tell them what you think of something or a situation and you know they would probably be the only people to get it? I get that a lot. It makes me lonely at times. But it also makes me feel like I am never alone. (I know I am weird, but you get it right?)

4. I don't know how valuable being bullied by you guys can be. Until I live in a quite space and I try to think of what this person would say when I say something really stupid.

5. I think I learn a little bit about being more responsible from you guys. I always sit in a safe place and wonder about things that I want to do but I never get around to doing it. But being fed stories about your guys having more balls to juggle (no pun intended) makes me realize that if I am friends with these really awesome people, why the fuck am I not doing something with my life that requires more...(que dramatic sfx music) responsibilities?

Which gets me to #6

6. I want to thank you for telling to want more. To do more and be more. I did try to do more but I made a mistake of taking myself where I should have been in the first place and going somewhere I was not mean to go. But detours and mistakes tend to just help you acquire more realizations so that by the time you get to where you need to go (which at some times is exactly where you were in the first place) you know that this is it. This is where you should be and this is what you are supposed to be doing.

7. You are the best gifts the universe, Santa and Maria Makiling ever gave me. Enough said.

So yeah.

8. I miss you guys, gals, geys.

9. I wish that you would be comfy in your lovelives and acquire hubbies soon and gimme pamangkins.

10. See you next year. December is WAY TOO PACKED for me to go anywhere. Literally all my weekends are booked like...three months ago. *throws hearts* *throws kisses*

2013 was EPIK. I wonder what 2014 would be like? Hectic for sure. But happy, I hope.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2014 in advance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?