Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cyworld Global :Pinaywriter

If you are a fangirl, you should have an idea what Cyworld is. Before facebook, before twitter, before kaotalk and all the other sites that your favorite kpop or kDrama peeps were active in, this was their social networking site.

The problem was, it was only for Koreans. You needed a korean email account to get in. If that wasn't bad enough there was a net attack on Cyworld and people's account information were exposed. So many Koreans deleted or avoided using their Cyworld accounts.

Then there was Cyworld Global. This was a beta version of the Cyworld that was for Koreans only and a wider ranging version of Cyworld US (defunct).

And guess what? I have one! Pinaywriter's Cyworld. I made the mistake of using my real name. *dummy* so I can't freaking change it. T_T

Ignore my name and just keep calling me by my nicks, hmkay?

It is a little confusing in the beginning but I am getting the hang of it. I will try to make some how to blog entries about stuff I discover in it. ^.^

http://global.cyworld.com/pinaywriter


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?