Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 2 : Day Job obstacles

I am beginning to think that I might just be expelling steam on this novel that I am putting together and that it would need a lot of editing once I get around to it.

Oh well. I will have to deal with it. I have more students now and my shoulder blade still feels not so good. It's hard. A nagging pain is never a good thing to have when you are sitting all day for work.

I have several new students and one that is ten minutes the end of my work shift (before I have to go to my uptraining meeting. It sucks but the funny thing is that his name is one of the former leader of an idol group. How I wish it was him. That guy came from America ergo his English would be awesome. My new 20 minute starter course student is off to a good start. She isn't answering. I would rather painfully go through a conversation with her that to listen to voice prompts over and over again.

Although more student means relatively some more money, it sucks that it has to be on the same month that I have to write 50,000 words.

Oh well, just another day in rat race.




7929 / 50000
(15.86%)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?