Thursday, March 8, 2012

Whether You Bora Or Not


Ten years of friendship. Of crazy, we got drunk almost every Thursday, cried and laughed about life and love, went down the rabbit hole only to end up in corporate clothes at the other end kinda friendship.

And true to form, the people who made me feel like I can overcome my fears and push the limits of my sanity bought tickets to Bora for me without me knowing about it. Though they did try to call me. ^.^

But hey, leave credits or none, I would just have to face the sanctions because if I don't I would miss out on a whole lot more.

This would only be more awesome if Carla was also coming. But old friends, their beloveds and the single ladies are going to rock Bora.

It's not the destination, it's the people that you travel with and the road that took to get there that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?