Saturday, June 1, 2013

Belated Happy Pinaywriter Day to Me

^.^


To everyone who greeted me *open palms to ask for something* Where's my gift then? Hohoho! Thanks for keeping up with my craziness all these 28 years. Two more years and it's bye bye twenties for me. This year I wish to save up for a life that would either be lone wolf mode or a great adventure. God willing I will find more reasons to love, write, laugh and cry due to blissful happiness or challenges that I am able to overcome.

I find myself starting anew. I moved to a new company and I might be moving to a new room soon since they are renovating my old room that I love since it was big and rent controlled. But someone told me once that I need to embrace the changes. I must be open to new possibilities and prepare for the worst.

Thank you. I don't want to make a 28 things to do list because I realized that sometimes I am trapped by that list. So I am thinking I am just going to let myself have a few things I need to focus on. Work, Savings, 25 Kgs, Tagalog Online pocketbook, family, friends and finding a new love. Everything else would be just highlights.

Welcome to my third year as an adult. ^.^

P.S. Lost a lot of pictures on my ifone. Remind me never to buy a phone that does not have an removable memory bank. Almost 3000 pictures pictures beyond my reach. This is like Multiply all over again. Oh well.

PPS. I dreamt of my dearly departed uncles Tito Rodel and Tito Dante. It was always in a party and I guess they were visiting me to greet me a happy birthday. ^.^ Funny how that is. I think my Lolo Celo was there too. I thought I was dreaming about an old memory but it was not. I didn't recognize them when I was in that dream. And it was not like I was dreaming. I was feeling like I was in a birthday party and they were older. They did not look like the selves that I remember them last. That was why I did not recognize them at once. ^.^ Cool right?

Anyway...I plan to have something planned out for my birthday next year. And have money then. This year I forgot to take advantage of my Shakey's free pizza and I had Charlie Chan after work. Next year, hopefully I have someone to play with on my birthday. ^.^

Who knows, I might have someone to love by then aside from Seung Hyun Choi oppa.^.^

Cake or TOP? BOTH!!!

Pero kung me kilala kayo match sa akin na me kilay na gusto ko at calves to die for. Make sure to buy him a helmet before you set him up with me. ^.^ He's gonna need it. Hohoho. <3

From my Friends Notes


A very beautiful, insightful, and thought-provoking poem. 
Enjoy, and be inspired! :)

The Dash
by Linda Ellis copyright 1996

I read of a man who stood to speak
at the funeral of a friend.
He referred to the dates on her tombstone,
from the beginning…to the end.


He noted that first came the date of her birth
and spoke of the following date with tears,
 but he said what mattered most of all
 was the dash between those years.


For that dash represents all the time
that she spent alive on earth.
And now only those who loved her
know what that little line is worth.


For it matters not, how much we own,
the cars…the house…the cash.
What matters is how we live and love
and how we spend our dash.


So, think about this long and hard.
Are there things you’d like to change?
 For you never know how much time is left
that can still be rearranged.


If we could just slow down enough
to consider what’s true and real
 and always try to understand
the way other people feel.


And be less quick to anger
and show appreciation more
and love the people in our lives
like we’ve never loved before. 


If we treat each other with respect
 and more often wear a smile,
 remembering that this special dash
 might only last a little while.


So, when your eulogy is being read,
with your life’s actions to rehash…
would you be proud of the things they say
about how you spent YOUR dash?

 Thanks Makis~

Happy Birthday Nina!!!
Stay random and fierce. Hihihih

From mah tropa Trina. Let us celebrate our Bdays with bf's minsan lang ahahah or  forever. ^.^ Hmkay. But I will always be happy to spend Vday and Pday with you. ^.^ Bawi ako next year!~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?