Sunday, June 9, 2013

YG High : YG Family Con 2013 : YGstan Fangirl

I was browsing through my public facebook when I chanced upon a link from the many fangirl posts that was on my news feed and saw YG High. I looked at it and I had a feeling that I haven't been to any conventions. I missed the recent comics conventions and even the numerous FCBD and felt sad. I just recently finished writing Sheila's Kwon for a former officemate *guess what he first name is* who has a GD bias and was feeling particularly proud of our boys (meaning Big Bang) and our girls (meaning 2ne1) and YG artists in general. So I mentioned going together to Sheila and we coordinated it. I would have a busy life leading to that day since I was moving to a new company and YG High was the silver lining in all the stress that I was to endure. I figured doing this would encourage me to think that there are still a lot of good things going for me. New job. I would be in the same company as my college roommie Annette. I would be walking distance from work and I would have none of the drama that was happening over in the old company. Though I missed my friends there I didn't miss a whole lot of other people, except maybe TEAM at HEART. They know who they are. <3

I didn't expect anything from this Kpop convention. Though I have been  a VIP for years I thought I was too old to attend these kinds of events. Usually there was something else that was scheduled or that I didn't know about it until it was over. So YG High was going to be my first time. *There are not a lot of those in my life and I was glad I still had things to check off in my crazy list since obviously going to a Kpop Con was not one of the GOAL things to do in life.

Boy was I wrong.

I had brought my dad's cloud tablet just so I would have something to use when I got bored but I ended up propping it up the whole time, taking pictures after pictures and videos of some of the cutes and nicest covers I have yet to see.

We have seen those people who post on youtube and you know they took the time to edit things out. But since I grew up loving theater during my UPLB days I knew a live performance was still better than anything else that can go viral. This is the reason why even if I was not able to see BIG BANG up close I still went to the concert and watched from all the way up in the cheapest seats. I hope I would have the money and the time to watch them upclose next time. I would scream my lungs off.

Speaking of screaming and no voice that is what happened to moi by Monday. After Ella, Sheila and I took pics, took part in getting our report cards stamped (we put together puzzles in the Lee Hi - read as Lee High, we had the cute pic at EPIK High's booth, I rattled off the Se7en trivia I liked the most - leaked couple picture with his gf, *what did we do at Big Bang high - I forgot -darn I knew I should've written it down and other things - long story short I got all the stamps needed) then dropped them into the black box of fandom prices.



No one in our trio won anything though there was a girl named Kate who almost won the grand prize but was the name after the real winner's name was called *he was some fanboy that I hate and envy because he had so many CDs there it's awful I didn't win* Kate and I talked fandom and she shared her frustration regarding what happened. I don't know if she managed to find my fanpage. I didn't have any more battery for us to take a picture together but we shared our fandom woes and bliss on the MRT ride home.
She found my fanpage *whew* ^.^ 

She got off at Guada and I had to move forward to Ayala without her. But if not for her I would have walked around Eastwood in my sabog state of tiredness and YG LSS for much longer than I should.

Funny I didn't notice until she pointed it out KATE was in the crowd I took a pic off.

Can you spot Kate?



Sheila and Ella were much much more quiet as fangirls go. Me, I was not at all restrained. I was a fanjumma after all. What is pride? What is Seoul shattering pride? I got a pic of Bik Baeng's Youngdeezy even before they performed. Yongbae is my original bias so you know. Fangirl drooling pag me time.


He was nice enough to stay for another picture even if my blasted tablet was not liking me so much



He is a member of a cover group name BIK BAENG 



They are #KwonLeadah as GDragon #YoungDeezy as YB #SeungGehj as the original Seungri #Cyrusaur as TOP #DaeChrod as Daesung. For this event they had a sub-Seungri that girls went crazee over. Why, uhm...he looks like a cutie Seungri version of 17. Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan. And the kid had mad dancing skills.

There were so many peformers and quite frankly I was too busy walking around trying to get pictures of the fanboys with the spazzy fangirls that I didn't get to write down the names or catch the names of the other performers and contestants.

But oddly I felt like watching this group practice. I didn't know who they were, for all I knew they could also be an intermission number. But they made me remember my friends who were in dance orgs in college. They energy they were emitting reminder me of how Wyre Underground and Street Jazz are before a performance or a dance party.



Little did I know that I would be converted into a Say-on for Se-Eon.




Fanboy <3 Cover Group

Fangirling is the main purpose of our trip so I made sure Sheila had this before we left


BikBaeng's KwonLeadah and the RiRi sub Josh were fanservicing all over the place. Even when Wes and Chi asked them to help out with a game, they ended up making VIP spazz in real time. Camwhore these boys. I love them for that though. ^.^ I hope to have a better camera when I see them again so I can take their picture. I actually managed to figure out a YG Mafia fanfic story loophole I am having when I dreamt that I invited Bik Baeng, DCrown (more on them later) and Big Bang Faction to recreate videos and such that landed my character into YGE. So I am thankful for the fanservicing fanboys who in the terms of another fangirl "bumuhay sa katawang lupa ko". 

WES : Seungri Tama na yan!~ 


There were a lot of funny moments like the WES vs Panda Hug fanservice of Big Bang Faction. 



There were a lot of great performers, former champions, kpop reps and fangroups

I finally figured out who Mister E is. I heard a couple of former co-teachers talk about them. Since I am also a Blackjack I enjoyed their awesome performance.





HEA7EN pics here  This boy had mad dancing skills. I will definitely want to shoot him dancing next time around. 











I was having some issues with Youtube being a mofo who doesn't like me posting stuff T_T so I placed the videos in my photobucket


Diamond Crown (DCrown) Kebs TOP and Bik Baeng's GDTOP duo made me loose my voice. Forgive the screaming.




**TO BE ADDED BIGBANG FACTION VIDEO HERE**

Only merch I bought was a pair of Sol socks. Next time I plan to buy TOP socks, panda socks and a pair GD socks and Dara socks and wear them as DARAGON socks, one is GD the other is Dara. ^.^



+++++

I am planning to blog about the cover groups a little bit later. I am planning to make mini-teasers for them when I get the time. T_T For now...I will just keep it in a more general "this is what I experienced during the event" kinda thing. Though FB convo with the fanboys have been nice and they are so perceptive of the praises. ^.^ I guess I just like the idea of fanboys because I haven't seen much of them.


++++



















++=+


ME Fangirling 






I just realized I don't have a picture with KWONLEADAH!!!  Seriously WHY DID I  FORGET THAT?!? Oh wait. Coz I was busy getting Sheila her pic with JM. T_T OKAY next time I will most definitely take a picture with KWONLEADAH. 

My bias is showing BIGBANG VIP UNTIL WHENEVER!~
Dancers like SOL make me remember : MARRY A GUY WHO DANCES. *wink WINK* for THAT reason. Ahahhaa If you understood me you are very dirty. 


For More PICS go to PINAYWRITER's FANPAGE

For VIDEOS go to Pinaywritertop's CHANNEL  

YG FAMILY CON DAEBAK!

See you all next year and in other events!


Let's pray I have a better camera then. Kekeke.


To all VIPs and YGstans! HWAITING!~ 


NOTE TO FANGIRL SELF : Have a Three way...PICTURE WITH  KWONLEADAH AND KEBS_TOP when I see them again. I can't believe I missed getting pics with them. T_T Gesh. That's probably because I had no one to take our picture...and my tablet was dead by the time we had do dance GENTLEMAN
AND LASTLY Because BOSS AND GAHO also need fans.

Presenting the fandog.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?