Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Good Kind of Stress

I think I have said this before but I will say it again. If you like what you do it's not work. I am sure some people agree with me on this. I am currently working on something that makes me want to pull all my hair out. BUT I am having fun with it. For once my being a writer actually helps me out at work. I just know that I am not a big fan of deadlines. But when it's work-related, there is always a need to work on someone else's time. Ergo, deadlines must be followed. Otherwise, you're dead in the metaphorical sense of the word. (I hope!)

I was told that the current genre I am on is a dead-end and that I have to focus my creative juices on something else. I think this is it. I hope it is. Because if it is then I am up for another reading. (Since everything has already happened. Now that I think about it, it's pretty cool. So A, if you are reading this, how and when can I get another reading?)

I need to go to work earlier tomorrow so I can get more things done. I can't for the life of me, write serious stuff at home. That and I do not have internet connection at my place which I need for all the Googling that my brain requires nowadays. (What happened to those good ol' days when I had to reach for an encyclopedia to get information, huh? Gone, I tell you!)

But all in all I am having crazy stressful FUN doing what I am currently doing. I just wish for more time to develop what needs to be made. Because I can't get my OCD to kick in since there is not enough time to get things done. Surely in the future we can "revise" or "update" what we will come up with. And it's all a matter of re-sending the data to the people who would be using it.

There are a lot of things that needs to be done. I need to learn how to do a lot of things. And I hope the result would not be too ordinary.

Write. Read. Revise.

I can actually smell blood inside my nose. It's a good indication that my brain is overheating. I can come up with ideas for scenarios but I can't write coherently right now. Anything that would be written from here on out will be garbage. So I just need to rest and wake up tomorrow so I can make the rest of it.

Friday is after all just a few hours or so away. *nail bite*


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?