Monday, October 10, 2011

Linking Back & Stating the Obvious

I am going to write the rest in Tagalog so that more people can understand.

Nakakatawa ang ibang tao minsan. Dahil kahit hindi na ka nakikipag-away at nagkamabutihan na ang dalawang panig meron at meron pa ring iinit ang ulo at sasabihan kang nanggugulo. Ang higit na nakakatawa ay ang katotohanang kahit sila mismo ay tila hindi marunong umintindi ng mga salitang kanilang inaakalang alam nilang gamitin. Lumalabas tuloy na mas kulang pa sila hindi lang sa kakayahang makaunawa kundi ang initiative na alamin ang sagot sa sarili nilang tanong. At kahit na tutuklawin na sila ng katotohanan, pilit na igigiit nila na wala silang ginawang masama.

May dahilan kung bakit ibinabahagi ko ang mga alam ko sa blog na ito. Hindi naman puro lang kalokohan ang alam kong isulat dito. Ang nakakatawa ay mas nahahalatang me mga tao talagang walang galang sa ibang tao at sila pa ang may kakayahang makipagbangay nang hindi alam kung ano ang totoo.

Pero nagpasalamat na ang isa sa akin kahit ako na ang nagbigay ng sarili kong link para makita ng mas marami ang dapat gawin. Ang dasal ko ay mas marami pang matulungan ang blog ko, ang mataba kong utak at nawa'y lumawak ang pang-unawa ng lahat (kasama na ako dun dahil aminado ako na makitid ang utak ko at madali talagang uminit ang ulo ko). Pero ang pangako ko noong 26th bday ko ay patuloy kong susundin. Dito ko na lang ilalabas ang inis ko at sarkasmong nais kong isampal sa mga taong mahilig mangopya ng gawa ng iba.

Translation : *Not verbatim that's way too hard,man!*

Some people are really funny. Sometimes when things have already been resolved and the issue is about to die a natural death, someone with a temper and who is oblivious enough not to read back or check whether the conversation is already over would say something snide and react negatively. This just makes that person appear lazier and dumber than the original plagiarist.

Granted that putting the link myself was fueled by sarcasm I APPRECIATED that they thanked me for putting it there. The point is that they took the words from the blog verbatim. And I deserve a link back. Why, that is netiquette, honeybabes. (God, I hated that word. Not even my exes were allowed to use either word. It irked me. Splendidly. Well done.) But since I wanted to keep my promise (to myself) that I would practice a bit more patience and try to find inner peace on my 26th year on earth, I deleted my own snide comments and gave my SINCERE wish that they all take care of each other and that things would do well. I even offered to spread the word about the contest since it's freaking brilliant. If we had more time to do something like this we would but we already have plans for our next anniversary so we can't do a contest like this. Ongoing contests are keeping us (me and others) particularly busy.

**Now that you think about it, we have to think of a new set of contests for next year. Darn. Only three months to go. Oetteokhae?!Later**

All things considered. I will just shut up. I would let that one person continue believing in what he or she believe in (didn't bother to remember the name so no idea if the commenter was a girl or a boy) I am sure someone would point out the obvious to her soon enough. And I hope that she or he chokes on her own comment because of it. That is if he or she has enough manners to feel "Opps, my bad." is in order. I dare to hope.


Ito ay isang vocabulary lesson: (Vocabulary lesson coming up)

A linkback is a method for Web authors to obtain notifications when other authors link to one of their documents. This enables authors to keep track of who is linking to, or referring to, their articles. The three methods (Refback, Trackback, and Pingback) differ in how they accomplish this task.

*Pano gawin? Highlight the word in your entry then click the link icon or word then place the url sa website link needed. Viola! Link back. Click the word link back to see where I got the definition. O di kaya ay post the link sa description part sa FB or any social site. Copy paste is so easy to do.*
** O di kaya ay sabihin mo na ganito : Definitions from dictionary.com Ganun lang.**

PARAPHRASE 
a restatement of a text or passage giving the meaning in another form, as for clearness; rewording.

PLAGIARISM
the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work, as by not crediting the author
origin of the word :"literary thief" by Martial 

Yan na lang. Hindi ko kasi alam kung anong tagalog ng mga salitang ito.
(That's it. I don't know the Tagalog counterpart of these words. If you do, please do tell me.)

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?