Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 1 USANA 5-Day Reset

Date:  090511

Weight : 78.4
Height: 5 ft 6.11 inches

What my brother recommended that I do  (5-Day Reset)

Breakfast

nutrimeal + fruit/veggies
1 set essential
2 proflanavol

Lunch

nutrimeal + fruit/veggies
1 set essential

Dinner

nutrimeal + fruit/veggies
1 set essential
2 proflanavol


+++

Day 1 Meals :

Breakfast - 5:05 a.m.

nutrimeal + (some cut apples from 7-11 as munchies)
1 set essential
2 proflanavol

Note:
*No bad effects
** Felt a litle sleepy after since I was a bit full.
*** Feeling of fullness stayed for more than three hours - usually I would be starving by now if I didn't eat anything in the morning.

Lunch - around 08:50 a.m.

nutrimeal + ginataang kalabasa (with sitaw etc)
1 set essential

Note:
* I didn't finish the whole nutrimeal since I was already a bit full from the kalabasa and still a bit full from breakfast.
** Drank the rest of the nutrimeal when I became hungry again

Dinner - *will update later*

nutrimeal + (banana)
1 set essential
2 proflanavol

Note:
 ***to be updated***

Snacks: Cut apples from 7-11


**will post pictures of the stuff later**

found this while browsing the internet http://nutrimeal2health.wordpress.com/
Personal note: I don't know about that avoid strenous exercise bit and athletic activity. My brother bought a bike and he bikes around the campus when he feels too energetic. If the weather was nice enough I think I can talk that 20-30 minute walk at the Ayala Triangle. So I hope it doesn't rain later.

I read a better version of what I want to write about in this article

Apparently there are three phases and I am just in Phase I - the 5 day reset. Phase II is what I need to do to reach my idea weight. And Phase III is what I can do when I have already reached my ideal weight which for me might just be 60-66 kg. I don't really want to go back to my 55kg self. Pretty scary looking.

This is ideal if I had a lot of money. But I don't. Poor me. So I will do the 5-day reset then do essentials after. If push comes to shove I might just do the essentials for the rest of the month and try Phase II next month.

 BTW, I am loving the wild strawberry Nutrimeal. I am such a strawberry fiend.



I am a user not a distributor. My brother is. If you want to know more about the products that I am using in this blog entry, you might want to check out their official website. Or you can comment here and leave your e-mail. Please don't leave your cellphone number here. I do not control the trolls that read my blog and I don't want your number written on buses or anything like that. ^.^

call or contact : Alvin Simon (09151726313) for more information

** This is not a paid advertisement **



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?