Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dieting, Writing, Cine Europa & Chuseok

I am super excited for the Cine Europa 14. *Yes, I a movie buff like that* I looked all over the internet for the schedule and the posters/synopsis of the movies and I think I managed to get them all. But the posters in that entry is not going to be enough. I need to know the schedule. Darn it. I will go there later to check if they already have the schedule posted. Then I can map out my afternoons. I will definitely not eat any chips when I go there. I really can't go home during the weekend to attend Joy's product meeting since I have to watch the movies that are playing this weekend. I know she understands. If she needs a before and after picture I will give it to her when I lose more weight. As of presstime I just lost more than a kilogram from the reset but that is probably because I cheat on my diet. ^.^ But the fact that I feel full and it's quite convenient for me, makes one kilogram one less than I had before. Seriously, I tend to gain more weight that it's worth.

I was actually supposed to go home for the weekend because it's the Chuseok festival in Korea. So if the movies that I want to watch at not going to be play or can be watched in other times during the weekday then I would go home. I have to come back on Monday because I have to get my BIR. And if I have time I would go to SSS on Tuesday. *Wait. That's it I really can't go home. I have way too many things to do.*

I also need to start writing up the next part of Yo,Bo! ^.^ I haven't started since the video for our team had needed my attention. I thought it would be done by now but someone asked me to make a change on the credits part. T_T,

I promise not to do something like this for anyone anymore. I have had enough I would focus on writing and just do what makes me happy.

*if we have a reliable healthcard by next year, I might not leave this place regardless of the things that I planned to do.* Working here gives me time to write. And since most things are blocked, I don't have a lot of distractions. But the recent changes are making me think that things are about to get really bad really quickly. A clout is afoot and I don't think I care for it very much.

It's Korean Thanksgiving till Tuesday so I want to be thankful for the challenges, good times and lessons I thus far. There were a lot that happened in such a short time. But I would really be thankful if I can loose the weight that I gained because of all of it.

It's the time to put the pedal to the metal. If I can control my urges, then things can work fine. I don't cheat on my boyfriend but I cheat on my diet. And that my friend is cheating on myself. T_T,

See you in the Cine Europa 14 screenings! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?