Friday, February 4, 2011

Not all the nice guys are gone

I promised myself I wouldn't rant about it being the love month and the fact that I am single as a skunk that didn't bathe for an entire month.

I have been browsing through facebook and going ga-ga over wedding pictures lately. I am quite an embarrassment but I don't really care. I am not afraid to find it awesome that people are getting married ahead of me. I am pretty sure I would have to spend a lifetime dodging questions about being single so I might as well start training for it now.

I always said I probably would never end up with a nice guy. Nice guys don't just finish last as far as I am concerned. They don't finish at all. It's because if you are a good guy, I put you in the friend zone as soon as your nice-guyness is determined. Why? Because I don't like losing guys like that in my life. Why? Because they are so fun to corrupt. Kidding. It's because they are so rare. Sure they are not perfect but they have a certain panda cute-ness that makes them fun to be with, harmless to talk to about just about anything and nice enough to give you the guy's p.o.v. without asking you to explain what is really going on in your head.

It makes me wonder why nice guys are said to finish last and why I prefer bad guys over them. I think it's the bone structure that comes with the eyebrows that I like. But then again, nice guys like Mr. Maclovin are still fun to chat with, catch up with and wish good luck.
cute isn't he? camwhore slash photo enthusiast

Here's to finding your Latina bride, kiddo. Lights! Cue music!

1 comment:

What do you think?