Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pandabear Project : 5 of 100 - Threesomes

I am baffled why some people don't know how to handle the news of the whole relationship status thing.

I am not a saint. God, help Ico if he thinks that I am. He is constantly surprised of things that might not be so easy to accept. I learned this from that one time when I told Mark all my escapades in one massive truth bomb. He told me then that men never want to talk about their girl's exes. EVER. The problem with that is that the new boyfriend has no idea what the girlfriend is capable of doing. It also lessens their fear or insecurity (that may be a good thing). In Mark's case, he imagined that every time I wasn't anywhere near him or every time I talked to a male friend that they were planning to jump me or that I would jump them. ERGO, I have dubbed him "seloso sa hangin" or jealous of thin air meaning there was nothing to be jealous of or no one to be jealous of but he still thinks that something is going on.

It was exhausting to reassure a man who in his own status quo put me in a very uncompromising situation. I hated it then but I didn't realize it until my love was stripped to the bare minimum.

I am allowed to talk about my exes or tell my boyfriend about them. But I am only going to do so in a need to know basis. And if I was Pandabear, I would take it astride. Because as much as his exes are a part of his past, mine are too.

Some sleazeball would come up and ask me about my sexual activities like they have the right to do so because in my past I was a very very naughty. But that is not who I am now. I have learned all the lessons that can be learned in that kind of lifestyle. Thank God I don't have any souvenirs from that time in my life except some "moves".

Lessons for today:

1)There is such a thing as a bad surprise.
2) There is such a man friend who doesn't like to talk about Xerexy things.


3) There is no such thing as an emotional Threesome. There is a you and there is a me. That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?