Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Big Mark and a Korean Ghost

I've been watching Korean dramas lately so I think that is where this is coming from. But for the life of me I can't understand why my dream involved Big Mark of all people.

So I was in a room and Big came in. He looked slimmer than usual but I know it was him. Then when I looked at him his face was diagonal. Seriously freaked me out so that was the point in the dream when I knew I was in a dream. (This happens to me all the time, an awareness that I am in a dream.) Then he was talking funny because maybe his mouth was like that. He was spouting words like he was scared out of his mind, like he couldn't collect enough sanity to put a sentence together. And this man can talk like an automatic gun so I slapped him on the face and told him to get a grip. He said something and pointed at a man that I had noticed in the beginning of the dream.

That was the only time that I realized that the man was not really a man but a ghost. And this ghost was not a Filipino. It was a Korean ghost.

Okay so I woke up right after that.

I cussed, "Frack you, Big!" just to appease my fear.
I looked at the window and saw someone looking in. There shouldn't be anyone there since 1) The window opens to the roof. 2) The window is closed.
I sat up and looked at it. I hissed, "Go away!" Then went back to sleep.

I remembered what my other psycho...psychic friend told me during a friend's wedding. "You do know what you attract when your hair is short, right?"

I know. I attract jerks and spirits.

Darn. I could settle for jerks. At least you can drop kick them in the nuts. Spirits are a whole different stories.

Darn it. I might need to stop watching Korean dramas for a while. Thank God I finished downloading the latest episode of Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?