Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dreaming about the C. A. T.s

I had another dream. No this blog is not a dream dictionary blog. But since I can still remember it, I might as well tell you about it. I probably won't remember it for much longer.

Anyway, it featured a group of friends who are dear to me. The Chillers and Thrillers a.k.a. C.A.T.s. In the dream we were all in our hometown and we were in a native restaurant then in a farm and we were all eating mangoes. I remember that it seemed to be a farm that one of us owned. It was Kathy's farm, to be more exact. It was odd. Last time I saw her was when I was in McDonald's and I was with  my sister and nephews.

It felt good to wake up after that dream. I think it's just about time that I should reconnect with the real world. I haven't gone out with friend for months and literally become a hermit in my tiny room. But I wasn't worried that something bad happened to any of my friends. You can't have nice dreams like that and worry. Most of my friends are happily coupled, others are focusing on their careers.

I think I am the only one who doesn't have a career goal or a life goal that I am working on. Oh well.

P.S. I didn't get a Google Adsense approval yet again. The ghost of my stupidity is continuing. I hope that I can get one soon. But if not, bah-humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?