Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TTH - T*ng*na Totally Haggard

I have 23 students. 6 of which as twenty minute each. I informed my sup about that. I knew that their policy is 6 classes back to back. That is at least an hour. But mine was a hodgepodge of 20min and 10min classes. It was an hour and a half straight to be exact.

And all he told me was to compromise. It was something that everyone was experiencing the same hectic schedule. But honestly, I have to switch ears by 12:00 because my right ear can't hear that well because it's metaphorically bleeding from all the things my students have said for the first few hours in the day.

Yes, I am ranting. But like they said, we artsy people still need a day job. I just have way too many responsibilities that I can't quite afford to lounge around at home. My room is on Payatas mode again.

So here are the things I need to finish/do:

1) Load Smartbro.
2) Make t-shirt design for my mom's company shirt. Send it to her.
3) Make Tarp Design for my mom (shesh I really need to pay my debts to her so I can refuse work like these. ^^)
4) GET A NOTEBOOK OR A PLANNER.
5) CHECK AND LIST DOWN ALL TOP NOVELS TO BE EDITED.
6) Finish Lee Min Ho's latest drama
7)Sleep at 10pm.
8)Clean room.
9) Wash clothes
10) List down movies in EROS (burn some and free space in Eros)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?