Monday, December 13, 2010

On Destiny and Naked Men


Remember the Korean ghost blog? I think this balances things out. I had another dream last week. I was lying on my bed then a man wearing a towel around his waist burst into my room (the exact one where I am living in now). He was HOT. He was talking in English about him being my roommate (impossible men are banned on our floor) and that he was someone I know's son. Weird.

I wonder what naked man in dreams mean. Wait. *Googling*

To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it, represents some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit love affair, a loss of prestige or some scandalous activity. On the other hand, if you are accepting of someone else's nudity, then it implies that you can see right through them and their intentions. Or perhaps, you are completely accepting them for who they are. If you do not care about someone else's nudity, then it suggests that you need to learn not to be afraid of rejection. (from dream moods)

But the big question is, who is that guy? He told me his name. I know it. But I forgot to write it down. Crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?