Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Simple for 2011

I have been meaning to change the template of my blog for quite a few months now. I have been having a bit of a problem with how the other one was holding up. I decided that a simpler, cleaner blog template would be better so I used the Blogger template designer and placed things where I want them to be.

As much as screenshots of the past blog would make it memorable, I would like to make my blog, as well as my 2011 as clutter-free as possible. But of course, I can't help but keep it green. ^^


2010 is drawing to a close. I lost a lot of things, including my old blog and a need to pin for an ex, but I also won a lot of things, PEBA's supporter award and my freedom to love again.

So as much as it is scary to not have someone in my heart, or to constantly strike out on possible crushes, I know that I am capable of a lot of things and one of those is improvement. Change isn't something that I like all the time. But if I am willing and the right project or person comes along, I am able to share with them a spark of greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?