Monday, July 11, 2011

Eventful Weekends and Bucket Lists

Remember that crazy list that I was talking about a long time ago? Four out of the many crazy things there were checked off last Sunday Morning. For legal reasons and for relationship status quo's sake, I will keep this on a purely verbally spreading virus as supposed to an online one.

Needless to say, I have a number in my phone in case you need someone to dance for your friend's bachelorette party.

I woke up at 12:30 the same day and went to Market!Market! to support Yesha and the other TOPper writers who are COH writers too. Sherine and Miss Bernadette where there. There wasn't a huge turn out but they are just starting out. And soon, there would be more fans and readers.

I will emcee July 23rd launching. It would be great to be able to do that. I am still working on the video that we will use and I hope there wouldn't be any problems with it when we get there.

Last Saturday, I didn't get to watch One Million Yen Girl, a stupid woman and her idiot boyfriend pissed me off during the Transformers movie,  I missed the train at least twice because people were too freaking inconsiderate. But I got to Makati easy enough and was able to get my very green pasalubong from Reina, clothes and a bag. The tooth bling is with me too. Yey!~

So I am taking the bad luck and the surprisingly good luck in stride. At the end of the day I have materials for at least three novels. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?