Monday, July 4, 2011

TRUST 30 - Fault and Change by Carlos Miceli : RISK

I know for a fact that the things that are not working out in my life is my fault. So I am definitely taking chances now. I know that the reason why I am not earning enough is because I settled for a dayjob that was easy. But I need to work on being more ambitious.

I know for a fact that the reason why I can't get my novels polished is because I am afraid of failure. I think that most of the things that I can do or the potential that other people see in me is not realized is because I do not risk failing at something.

I know that I need to snap out of it and live in the real world. Even if that means creating more fiction in my novels from the reality that I encounter.

+++


prompts found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?