Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NEW BLOG : TWO NINYAS

I decided that I can't be there for my sister all the time so I thought maybe it would be a good idea to teach her how to blog.

So I made a gmail account for her and put her as a contributor for TWO NINYAS, it's a blog where she can write about her life, her problems, things that she likes while I can write things there in an elementary English level and girl metaphors that she can understand the things that I know to be true then and now.

I could also help her with homework if she needs it. ^.^ She doesn't know how to blog yet. But she's my sister, once I teach her the basics, she'd end up becoming better than me.

So please follow our little kikay blog, I am waiting for my sister's entries as much as you are. Trolls, back off. You touch my sister, I end you.

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?