Saturday, October 2, 2010

Of Freebies,Friends, and Foo

I learned, nay, I realized what it was that Mam B was talking about when she commented on my story. She told me that the POV was off or something like that. I didn't really get it but I thought that it had something to do with the fact that for the most part my stories had two pov, although not at the same time. Sometimes it was the main character then sometimes it was the significant other that was in the lead. It wasn't until today when Foo told me something that Lizzie said. It was like the missing password to the encrypted arrogant UP the best account in my head. It was only today that I realized that I really had forgotten a lot of what I learned and that there were still a lot that I could learn from people from T.O.P. and in general.

I might need to redo my Natasha and my BigB soon. But that might have to wait. I still need to check on the e-books they sent me. So far, All I need is a bit long. 31384 is long. And it has 16 chapters. As much I don't want to narrow it down, the chapters, I mean. I guess I can just work on the word count. ^_^ It's a pretty good story. The conflict is pretty basic but appealing. Most of us have bestfriends and there is always complex dynamics that come with having to deal with whom they would love. No, I will not give away anything else. You would have to buy the e-book when it gets out.

But I guess I would have to work on the comics tomorrow since I had to do other stuff today. I know that Norby would be happy to know that I got some reservation possibilities from Foo...if anyone decides to go to the Komikon. I hope so. They could do an EB there. ^_^ I am sure there are a lot of otakus so going to the Komikon 2010 would be great.

I got to catch up with Hot Mamah and was pleased to know that her grandfather is...well he's still sick...but...y'know what I mean. She told me how hard it was for her. I even told her that it would have been better if I was there with her instead of being with B1 and B2. T_T She was alone after all. I am sure that we could have helped her in some way. I hate hospitals so that idea really comes from a part of me that loves her deeply. I also feel indebted to them since when I didn't have a place to stay once I managed to stay there with Trina for a bit. It was like walking on eggshells for me since I am a loud boldozer on a normal basis but they helped me and I am truly grateful.

I wonder when she would catch a break. T_T, I need a windfall as well as she does. As well as H does. She would get another interview this coming Tuesday. I hope it works out since I would love for her to stay in the Philippines. Although Mr Big would be here, at least she would be with us or at least one bus or fx drive away. I still can't navigate around my fear of planes so...it would be hard. I know that spiritually it would be better for her. But I don't think taking a step backward would do her any good either.

Ah, the perils of being bored. I was lucky to have caught Gil online. I was on my way out so I didn't get to talk to him all that much. I guess it's better that I don't get any new news about Mark, if he left work already or if he's really coming back at the end of the year. Because quite frankly, I have my flabs and my pockmarks to worry about. I have already given up on him, why should I bother to know if he's dead or alive? He's not mine, never was. So I am just going to HUNT for my next prey.

A lot happened last week, lost a TL, got a new TL. Got pissed off at someone's stupid grammar errors and antics, was offered to do OT quite firmly as well as worked through a hangover. But all comes with great lessons learned and a keps smile.


I got this from Lanie (T.O.P.) and wanted to repost it. ^_^

#1 When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away.
#2 When she misses you, she's hurting inside.
#3 When she says it's over, she still wants you to be hers.
#4 When she walks away from you mad, follow her.
#5 When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
#6 When she pushes or hits you, grab her tight & don't let her go.
#7 When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her.
#8 When she ignores you, give her your attention.
#9 When she pulls away, pull her back.
#10 When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful.
#11 When you see her crying, just hold her and don't say a word.
#12 When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
#13 When she's scared, protect her.
#14 When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her.
#15 When she steals your favourite jacket, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
#16 When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh.
#17 When she doesn't answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay.
#18 When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up with the truth.
#19 When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand.
#20 When she grabs your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers.
#21 When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh.
#22 When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.
#23 When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does.
#24 Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
#25 Don't let her have the last word.
#26 Don't call her hot, but gorgeous or beautiful is so much better.
#27 Say you love her more than she could ever love you.
#28 Argue that she is the best girl ever.
#29 When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go.
#30 When she says she's OK, don't believe it, talk to her about it, because 10 yrs later she'll still remember it.
#31 Call her at 12:00am on special occasions to tell her you love her.
#32 Call her before you sleep and after you wake up.
#33 Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
#34 Don't ignore her when she's out with you and your friends.
#35 Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
#36 Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid.
#37 Let her into your world.
#38 Let her wear your clothes.
#39 When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
#40 Let her know she's important.
#41 Kiss her in the pouring rain.
#42 When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking today baby?"
#43 After she reads this, she hopes one day you'd read it too.

Keep loving. Keep writing. Have faith and act on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?