Monday, January 10, 2011

Career and Social life 2011

Year 2011 Career

The key to continued career success lies in your ability to network like it's your job. Being the messenger of the zodiac, this is like breathing for most Gemini's. If you happen to be one of the shyer twins, use the fiery energy of 2011 to put yourself out there. When the planet of fortune and fame enters your sector of goals and friendships, it's up to you to take the initiative. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
A huge shift takes place when Neptune, the planet of illusions and delusions enters your career sector in April for a relatively short stint until August. This is only a preview of what's to come in 2012 and then continue to evolve over the next decade. The best part is that you'll finally feel like you can wed your need for glamour and soul with your professional aims. But the downside is the potential for more confusion when it comes to clearly delineating what exactly you want in the long-term. What mark do you want to make on this big bad world? You're about to discover that this question leads more to a process than a destination.
With the cosmic taskmaster cracking the whip in your creativity sector over the course of the year, you can't help but take your ideas more seriously. In fact the more you honor your myriad artistic talents the sooner you can turn your gifts into a potentially lucrative enterprise. When Jupiter enters your sector of dreams and imagination in June, you'll certainly suffer no shortage of inspiration.

 Year 2011 Overview

As the consummate social butterfly of the zodiac, you'll be thrilled to hear that the major planetary emphasis takes place in your social sector in 2011. Expect your agenda to be chock full of parties and events to keep you busily buzzing without pause.

The year begins on a romantic note with Venus gracing your relationship sector. But as the year unfolds, you'll be making so many new friends and networking contacts, you'll barely have time to think about intimacy with one person. The more the merrier is one of the year's central themes. You have a knack for attracting interesting characters from every walk of life and finding what's special about them. It's your insatiable curiosity that brings out the gems in all you meet. And the more you can learn about yourself through the continuous onslaught of new personalities and alliances livening up your social scene, the happier and more fulfilled you will feel.

With Pluto still excavating the depths of your soul, your interest in psychology and desire to plummet your own depths only gets stronger throughout 2011. Asking the deeper questions about what really makes you tick can open many wonderful doors. Self-knowledge is power. When Jupiter, the planet of philosophy and expansive thinking enters your subconscious sector right around your birthday, you'll be blessed with amazing vision, renewed perspective and a series of Eureka moments and kismet meetings with amazing people. 2011 is the year for expanding your horizons, meeting kindred spirits and finally creating the community of your wildest dreams.

+++

There is a tug-of-war in my head right now. I want more money all of a sudden. I want to save up for my future and I can't do it here. I like the job because it's almost as easy as doing something with my eyes closed. But. I need HMO. I need to have a set of policies that do not change at a drop of the hat. I can understand being stressed and high metrics if it has it's weight in gold, so to speak. I am happy in my present job. But happiness can't pay debts or doesn't  gain interests.

My friend told me I would probably not survive the lifestyle. I tried before and I was sick all the time. But I account that to being in a clean environment for a long time then suddenly breathing in recycled air and polluted air the next moment.

I believe that my health problems would just include my eyesight and irregular period. My allergies have always been there. They are just more obvious now. That can't stop me from talking on the phone anyway so it's not a problem. I can't keep working for peanuts since there doesn't seem to be any chance for me to win the lottery or the husband lottery for that matter. ^^

So I would need to fend for myself. I want to be an adult and try to go back to the industry that I tried to escape because it seems inconvenient at that time. I just hope they would be willing to train me. I want to work closer to where I live so that I don't have to put travel in my list of expenses.

Oh and there is a chance that I might be able to skip riding an airplane if I am too busy. Let's see after February. I will need to give it some time.

But giving me a kid student is not going to help keep me where I am. And if do any more "pure business" policy-making then I am not going to sit around and wait for my turn. I can get that kind of abuse somewhere else where they pay more money to pad the blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?