Friday, January 14, 2011

Traveller Grade : D



My Lakbayan grade is D!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.


I need to remedy this whole thing. I want to be able to add to the places that I have visited. Since my job offers some unique holidays when I don't have to go to work like the Lunar New Year and Korean Thanksgiving. I can use those times to go out. 


Too bad I promised Angel to go out during the Sol-al.  T_T I'll just make it up to her. I also need to tell my mom about our team trip to Pangasinan and Baguio. 


The last time I was in Baguio I went to my friend's house and I was with the corps commander of the ROTC. She was a UPLB student then and I was a COCC like her. He was courting her then and her mom hated soldiers and Marcos. He on the other hand, wanted to emulate the man's achievements. Or something like that. I ate breaded spinach and had a lot of fun. I still have the long-sleeved turtleneck that I bought in an ukay there for 50php. The PMT shirt I bought for a hundred has long been stolen from the clothesline so I might look for that again. I went to the PMA then and had a lot of fun since I had wanted to be a soldier then. 


Now she is a former Miss Earth Water and full-time flight attendant. He finished Westpoint and he is in the Air Force. I am a teacher and I still haven't ridden a plane. 


I wonder what Team Max & Co would do when we visit Ate Mhel's place in Pangasinan and I go back to Baguio once again. 


Gosh, I wish I could drag a boy with a car to this trip. If not for me, maybe for Ai. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Seriously after reading this post, I realized how much of the Philippines I haven't explored yet. Traveling is one of my passions in life and even if I don't get to travel often, I feel a need to venture into the unknown every now and then. Most of the time I feel that need not only because I am inquisitive about other places but overall, I always like to experience something new and of course, knowing the kind of job we have, we need to travel to take a break, have a vacation as most people call it. Sadly, I don't think I will be able to travel much now that I am married. One reason is because my new hubby isn't a huge fan of traveling much and two, I don't have the means that can take me far. The money part, I can deal with however, the hubby part, it's hard to break him. He's so focused on his comfort zone and I believe he doesn't want to leave it. I don't want to get my hopes too high, no matter how optimistic I am at the moment but anyway, I guess I will just rely on my convincing powers and hope that one day, he'll say yes. Till then, have fun traveling. You've earned it!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?