Thursday, January 13, 2011

Patient Bosses are ♥

I am a pain in the gluteus maximus when I am irked or I feel like I have reached my point. I am glad that the Head TL, I will call him Summers Oppa and team TL, I will call her Max, were patient enough to read and listen to my rant.

I am beginning to think that the problem that I am feeling is not really something that I should take out on the people who are above me. I need to take it up with Kimchi Kikay 2.0.

My old officemates from my previous company know that as a GL, I care more about the welfare of the teacher than all the money they can slap us with. I went through a piece of hell and a slice of heaven while I was working for that company. They paid me well so I worked my ass off for them. Granted that I bent some rules to make the experience not as bad for my team, I never regretted saying what I wanted, when I wanted to.

Sue me if you think otherwise.

I have seen and have personally experienced how bad it was to have a nonstop class sked. I have survived it. So I hated the insinuation that some people remarked that I can do it. I know I can. That is not the issue here. The issue here is that I moved to this low-paying, HMO-less industry because I didn't want to have the infections and stresses that being a BPO agent brought.

If I wanted that, then I would have stayed there.

I notice this to be true for many years now. When there is a new Kimchi kikay in town, the schedules become humanly impossible to handle. I can understand the whole, "your time is paid so do your job" argument. But I AM NOT A ROBOT. Had I been one I wouldn't need to pee a single drop now, do I? If you are the kind of person who is prone to infections and gets fevers immediately, it would be best to prevent the factors and the symptoms rather than drink the medicine. It's not like we have a health card that we can magically swipe and flash at the face of doctors and health technicians. Give me that, give me coverage and I would talk for four hours non-stop.

I can do it. I just don't want to because it affects concentration, it ruins my QA because I have to slip out to pee because there is no break time. So if they ding me for it, I might just do the same thing that I did earlier.

I was so pissed that I slipped out to pee only to find out all the bathrooms were occupied. Awesome, right? *holds sarcasm sign* I could control and I growled. I don't growl at work. I cuss, I rant but I don't growl. Groan maybe. I am not the table hitting kind of person however odd that might sound. I don't throw tantrums. I rant then I do what needs to be done anyway.

I don't like people who patronize me. I know it when the TL is just saying something to appease an irate agent or teacher. I have been there. Heck, I can lie through my teeth. Just don't tell me, "You can do it." because I already know I can.

Haller? CommArts ako. We can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?