Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am woman

 

To all the moms, 
noonas (big sisters),
inengs (little sisters),
girl friends,
titas,
ninangs,
and
Inang Bayan



Whatever men might think, that they have the world in the palm of their hands, if they come to think of it, we have the world in ours. I still wonder why there are still injustice and discrimination towards those of the "fair sex" when in fact we are the stronger of the sexes.

I always loved women with starch in their backs. I was raised by a woman who I consider "Super" since she was able to raise us well, feed us well, clothe us well and love us well while working more than ten hours a day. She was smart enough and loving enough to have a wonderful man by her side to help her through it all.

I toast my mother, my grandmother, my cousins, my aunts and my friends. You are a wonder that would continue to make men wonder, "How did I ever live without her?"

To the wound that never heals, blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?