Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I got Fired...

Fired

To dream that you are fired from your job. indicates that you are wanting to end some relationship or situation in your waking life.  It also suggests that you are repressing what you really desire most. 

While these kinds of dreams may highlight your subconscious emotional reactions to situations at work, they can also present solutions to these situations by representing your subconscious emotional state, both in your work-life and beyond it. Dreaming about being at work in general most obviously indicates a feeling of being overworked, or of being overwhelmed by career issues. It can also be a sign that you need to be more productive at work. 

+++

Being fired from a job in a dream represents opportunity. Maybe it’s time for a change? At this point in your life, you’re probably unhappy with the situation you’re in and the job you have. But you’re afraid to let go of your current position and move onto something better. You’re in fear that there’s a possible chance that you won’t be able to move forward and instead proceed backwards. This can also be your mind trying to promote you to do well. You’re probably scared that you’ll be bad at your job and that you’re going to get fired. Also this is in relation to being insecure, in a sense of how you’re doing and your current position in life.

But in these situations the best thing to do is to move forward. Even though it may seem that your life is not at where you want, you have the ability to change it. Change will always be for the better.

+++

I had a dream last night that I got fired for some reason or I was that I just got chewed up by my boss and it ended with my position in a pending state. It's probably from the shock that I got when Sam told me Liz isn't in Spicus anymore. I was also very tired from all the hooplah we had for our Scrabble tournament shirt. I hate that I have a class at 1320 KT. Luckily I have a postponed class for my 1330. But since my 1340 already renewed I can't play for longer than 10 minutes. That means I could probably play once in the entire game. And it's a single elimination! This sucks. Big time!

Which reminds me, I need to buy a Scrabble game for my sister and my nephews so they can improve their spelling and vocabulary skills.

I didn't play all that much before so I don't really know the rules all that well. I don't even know any strategies to win this game. So I don't want my sister to have that kind of problem. Anyway. Oh and that thing where you shake the letters in a plastic box and make the most words in under a period of time. I need to buy one of those.

As for my job, I like it. I don't have any plans of moving to a different company anytime soon. And I can safely say it's because somehow despite the heaps of crap people have been pilling on top of the last pile and the few people that I don't even care much about to blog about, I like our weird group. MAXINATION TO THE MAX! We won't always get along but them make working less irritating.

I just wonder what this newb Korean manager is going to bring into the hotpot that is our office. I hope not a lot of things would be lost in translation yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?