Monday, March 14, 2011

White day B

I got some candies from our new Korean Manager, Miss B. I am not sure if it's from her directly or from the office. Still it's a good start. I didn't get anything from the one who left. At least two holidays passed and I didn't feel one piece of chocolate. But I guess there are just different ways to make an entrance.

I miss Miss Kim every time there is a new manager. I wish that they would be like her or Miss N. But the chances of that happening would be like Koothrappali being able to talk to beautiful women sober.

Oh well, here's to hoping!

+==+

I ended up trying to find a way to not do streaming, manga-reading and what not. I am "listening" to Big Bang Theory's first season. My TL is frantic about the whole monitoring thing. The fact that the IT would do a swap soon is actually freaking people out. I don't really think it's a good idea. For one thing, the last time I asked the original IT to fix my computer, he told me to restart my computer one more time after having rebooted it four times. He ended up having to unplug the monitor or tweek something else before he could fix it. I really don't want to go through that again. I don't really have a problem with my computers of late, if there ever was, we didn't have to worry about how to get the IT to move his ass or fix it correctly. That is not to say that he is perfect, he had his major boo-boos. But the guy doesn't sit on his hands when people are having computer problems or makes stupid remarks when what he is supposed to do is fix the wacko computer.

I really don't want to have to deal with an idiot when it comes to computer problems. So I don't give a shit if his wife wants him to move to the AM shift. He better keep his eyes on monitors not anything else and they should just make time for each other during the weekend. Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?