Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pandabear Project : 25 of 100 Tame Me

“To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world…If you tame me, it will be as if the sun came to shine on my life..." The Little Prince 

There are times when I wonder how do I really fall in love. Does it really take time for me to do so or is my friend right, do I really just deny it until I no longer can. I know how attraction works. I have been attracted to the bad and the ugly. So is it now time to be attracted to the good? 

If so, then that's excellent. At the very least I can say that I've had it all and perhaps this time I can apply the lessons that I learned and not make the mistake of loving a man who can't love me or isn't really mine. 

I can't wait for my friends to see him. They haven't seen me with a good boy since they met me. I am sure Hot Mamah and Ysac would have things to say but I know they'd like him because for once, this one's good for me and I can keep him for as long as I want. 

Right, ne sarang? *winks*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?