Monday, November 28, 2011

Bathroom Dreams

I had a dream that I was in line in some kind of co-ed bathroom. *lucid dream mode - I know I was in a dream but I didn't want to wake up just yet* I saw JD Khe in line. I was curious as to why he was in my dream. I dream of dead relative and friends once in a while and I knew that they usually have something to remind me or tell me so I stuck around. It's also probably because in my dream I really feel like I needed to pee. I cut in line but later fell back to the original spot and I ended up being behind him in the line. There was a person between us but we talked. He called me "Dora!" and I corrected him and told him that my mom was Dodie and my name was Nina. He said, "So all this time I was calling you by the wrong nickname?" and I simple said "Yup."
I didn't get to pee at that line. The toilet at the end of the line was not available. I went out and ended up running around looking for a bathroom where I can pee. I ran into a bathroom where most of the people inside were soldiers. I knew them from somewhere but I just said "Opps!" and left. There was another bathroom that I went into and I got in. I woke up before I could really pee. For some reason my head hurt when I woke up and I had that headache until the time I got to work. Weird interpretation for my dream items though since they fit my real life situations.

+++

Line

To dream that you are standing in line represents your need for patience. You need to learn to wait for something and not always have it right away.


* I definitely need to remember this. Since I would be going through a lot of waiting next year. I need to make sure to be patient and get a job that fits my needs. Med card, better pay and possibility of going up.

++++
Bathroom
To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, a bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.


To dream that you can not find the bathroom or that you have difficulties finding one indicates that you have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions. You are holding back your true feelings about something.

** So true...

+++

Dead

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend in your dream indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, your dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

*** I think that when you are shocked about someone's passing there are times when you still dream about them, like there are visiting you or reminding you of something about them that made them so great. In this case it was his unusual sense of humor. But yeah, definitely I'd miss Sir Khe for a very long time.


Interpretations from here




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?