Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Indie Film Dilemma : Cinema One Originals 2011 or Italian Film Festival?

"What do I do? How could you do this to me? Can someone please clone me please?" Yes. I said that outloud when I walked past this in Edsa Shang yesterday


If you think I am being anti-Pinoy or something, I am not. It's just that I saw this online the day before


How? How am I going to watch movies from the Digital Filmfesta and the ones in Greenbelt 3 without killing myself commuting?

Google came to the rescue. I found this in http://bobetbagundang.com. There are youtube links of sorts in the actual titles. I can't watch them at work but I will after. *dear god my nanowrimo 4k goal for today will greatly suffer*

I am not sure if the Digital Cinema thing would be free. Can someone give me information about this please? I don't know the schedule either. But I will try to ask later at Shang. *I pass by that place all the time en route home*

But the Italian filmfest is obviously free. But I have never watched a free movie at Greenbelt so I don't know the rules. I have gotten this free movies thing down to tee at Shang. But Greenbelt has the hords of Makati people to deal with. So I don't know what to expect.

But I LOVE seeing Italy on the big screen. God, that is the ONLY reason I saw Milan (that OFW movie).

I want to watch more quality Filipino movies. And Cinema One is the answer to that. But how can I now if I am being pulled from both sides?

Do you have any tips for me for the Greenbelt thing or info about the Cinema One Originals thing? Do comment here. Thanks!

++++

Schedule of Italian Film Festivals 

Italian Film Fest toasts Brillante Mendoza

Italian Film Festival at Greenbelt 3

10th Italian film fest: Rolling out the red carpet

Italian Film Festival

+++

 

http://www.iampinay.com/2011/tourism/free-entrance-to-italian-film-festival-at-greenbelt-3.html

 

 

 

 

 

Add caption

*Update 150 per movie for Cinema One. Don't have money for it so I won't watch any of the  movies since I am short. 


**Italian films are free! But late at night. T_T*

 

 

1 comment:

  1. nice blog here sis.. :) I'm a movie buff as well thought didn't had the chance to explore Indie films.. will try to! ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?