Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Mayday

Take a writing break for now, TOPper writers and friends. Things are not going so well. As I gear for the Nanowrimo, TOP site is down because of Google adsense conflict. I am trying to think of ways to help the readers and not make this a big ball of watdafak.

I will still be editing the novels that are pending. But I wonder how the TOPper adiks are going to handle not having the site up and running.

I am thinking of posting stories at the fanpage so that they would have something to read. But my fanfics are in English. T_T, So that might be a problem. I think that would be better than nothing. I'll try to post it later.

Try not to have a panic attack and pray that Google adsense allows us whatever language we use not affect our site hits.

Unfortunately Filipino is not a supported language. T_T, This sucks so bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?