Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MY BLOG IS NOT FOR SALE EFFERS



The domain pinaywriteroraldiarrhea2.blogspot.com is for sale. To purchase, call BuyDomains.com at 781-839-7903 or 866-866-2700. Click here for more details.
blogspot.com
RELATED SEARCHES:
Internet Host
Hosting
Web Hosting
Blogger
Photoblog
Radio Blog
Entertainment Accident Lawyers
RELATED SEARCHES:
HostingInternet HostBloggerWeb HostingPhotoblogRadio Blog
About Us | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011 blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved



What the bleep is going on BLOGSPOT. Why the bleep are you selling my good for nothing blog? Are you bleeping kidding me with this bleep?

Or do you just want me to bleeping buy a domain from you? T_T

What a douche. You are making me want to move to WP. If only I could stand WP boredom.

What the heck is this week? Hell week in December?

There is a horse who pissed me off on Monday not to mention I was injured that day and everyone kept hitting my injured arm.
Then I had to move my Elbipie date. I have nothing to wear for a gala.

AND NOW MY FREAKING BLOG IS BEING SOLD BY SOME SHMUCK?

Wait. That's three bad things right?

No Google Adsense for some activity they told me I was doing that I have no IDEA what they were talking about.

Then INJURED ARM.

LAPTOP CHARGER is broken. (I need it to cut the music, burn the songs etc)

Then BLOG for SALE crap.

Wait...that's four, right?

Hell Holiday week indeed. *wants to shoot all black cats in her neighborhood in aggravation or one particular equine creature. *

+++

http://pinaywriteroraldiarrhea2.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-blog-is-not-for-sale-effers.html

Sent a request for information in BuyDomains.com. They might just be innocent bystanders in this shitty situation.

I want to buy a domain next year when I have money and know-how to do it. Couldn't bleeping blogspot wait? I heard that GoDaddy is not as good in backing things up and one blogger friend I know changed her domain something (See I don't even know what the heck it's called) I need to pow-wow with someone who can help me be a .com or a .me.

*PleaseGodThrowMeARope!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?