Sunday, September 26, 2010

archive Finals Night with the Old FC Bullhorn


Finals Night with the Old FC Bullhorn


I am going to my college org's finals this Sunday.
Some people are surprised that I even go to those events.
I am surprised that they don't. It's not that I don't have a life but I know how cool it felt when alums went to our events and paid attention to what we were doing.
I learned a lot from my sempai. So I want them to learn something from me too.
Since I am not much of a financial support source I would rather be there and remind them how we used to handle things.

Good luck na lang sa mga amuyong. I was known as the bullhorn of FC. ^^ I would not show it to them that much but I would have a lot of fun showing the residents what they did not go through. ^^

*evil laughter*
Add starShareShare with note


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    What do you think?