Sunday, September 26, 2010

archive OMG MIG AYESA!


OMG MIG AYESA!




Simone Simon Hi, My name is Nina Simon from the Philippines. My friend and I are huge fans of yours. It was a while back but I still remember that we would rush from of classes in UPLB to get home to watch you in Rockstar INXS. ^^ We went to the MTV concert and saw you before the concert but we didn't get any autographs or anything because we were a bit shy (something new to communication arts majors) But it was great and is still great to hear you sing. ^^ God Bless from your Pinay fans!

December 10, 2009 at 4:45pm · Comment · Like · Report
MiG Ayesa
MiG Ayesa 
Dear Nina,

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter! It was an amazing time of my life doing that INXS show, and has been an amazing journey ever since. I do hope you stay tuned to my site (mig-music.com) as I am almost finished my new CD, and would love you to hear it!
God bless my Pinay fans!!!!
Always love,
MiG
xx

MiG Ayesa commented on your wall post:

"Dear Nina,

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter! It was an amazing time of my life doing that INXS show, and has been an amazing journey ever since. I do hope you stay tuned to my site (http://www.facebook.com/l/04140;mig-music.com) as I am almost finished my new CD, and would love you to hear it!
God bless my Pinay fans!!!!
Always love,
MiG
xx"

+++

*shrieks*

It was a million years ago since I was addicted to Rockstar INXS and there was a man who swept me and my bestfriend Reina off our rockstar groupies' feet. We went to MTV's event to see him (We didn't exactly hear him sing since my friend's then bf was sick etc etc so we had to go home but we saw him before the start of the event - my bad for not actually letting my friend scream at him and get his autograph).

I found him on Facebook and I left a message on his wall (I suppose) and he got around to replying now. ^^ I miss those times when we would sit in front of our tv at our college apartment and wait for him to perform. +_+;

Anyway. Thanks Mig Ayesa. And surely I would watch out for your album. I am sure some genius would distribute it here in the Philippines. ^^
Add starShareShare with note

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    What do you think?