Sunday, September 26, 2010

ARCHIVE : Jan 19, 2010 4:37 PM Remember the Dinosaur


Remember the Dinosaurs

That was all that my former boss could tell me to appease me when they told me that I would be getting a new member in my team. He knows full well that I don't adhere to change all that much. I hated it when they promoted me. All I wanted to be was a teacher. I wouldn't have cared less that I am now a crater-faced insomiac if I didn't have to do evals and god-knows what else they would make me do.

I am a follower not a leader.

I tend to bite people's heads off, didn't they notice.

I think this is karma. This is from all the amoral things that I did in my college life catching up on me. I really think it is. It's like "So you had a lot of fun then, huh? Whose having fun now?"

Shipal.

And if wasn't someone who I was already friends with. Which would have been better than someone I didn't like. I don't care if she is pretty. But in my assessment she is a ditz. I am sorry but I would not be holding her hand and checking her shit all the time. If I ever get any GL Sam, please see me because of her. I swear I would blow a fuze.

Do you know how shocked and pissed off I was? I missed four minutes of my first class. Luckily my PC and his PC had problems on both ends and I could just chuck it to tech problem. But I was so out of funk that I was distracted enough to do the very same thing that I applied for.

Shipal.

I know I sound unprofessional, whinny and too FML but this is just sooooo not cool.
It's my fault. I guess I couldn't just shut my mouth and suck at this job. I had to be useful and reliable. I played this shit all wrong.

And to think they weren't going to hire me. If that chick I was with didn't get massive asthma attacks, I would've been chucked.

Shipal.

I really hate stress. I had wanted to be smoke-free this year. Even last year. But that was something that would not happen. So as my stress increases, for sure, my weight would not come in second.

I swear to all that is good and holy, if she becomes a pain in my ass. I will make her cry.

Yeah. I am evil like that.

+++

[16:17:22 10.01.19]
Start chatting with TC X
TC X (16:17:22):
gl....
pinaywriter:
yes mam
TC X (16:17:31):
you will have a new member....
pinaywriter:
oh snap
pinaywriter:
^^
TC X (16:18:16):
Tiffany....
pinaywriter:
oh seriously?
TC X (16:18:28):
will talk to her first.....
TC X (16:18:32):
yep ;)
pinaywriter:
can i just get jenny
pinaywriter:
kidding
pinaywriter:
+_+;
TC X (16:18:54):
why? ^^
pinaywriter:
uhm...i'd rather not saty
pinaywriter:
*say
TC X (16:19:28):
aytie :)
pinaywriter:
but seriously can't i get anyone else
pinaywriter:
+_______________+
pinaywriter:
bring it on then. Tiffany it is
TC X (16:31:08):
is there something wrong with Tiffany?
pinaywriter:
nope
pinaywriter:
nothing at all. ^^ i just don't like change. i'm a dinosaur like that. ^^ still reeling from being a GL and it's been months ^^ i adapt to change slowly.

A few minutes later

[17:23:58 10.01.19]
Start chatting with TC X
TC X (17:23:58):
gl....
pinaywriter:
yes mam
pinaywriter:
class
TC X (17:24:15):
there's a change...Tiffany will no longer be transferred to ur group..
pinaywriter:
ok
pinaywriter:
thanks
pinaywriter:
is there anyone else
TC X (17:25:43):
no more...the others have been distributed...
pinaywriter:
araso
pinaywriter:
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?