Sunday, September 26, 2010

ARCHIVE : SamChronicles 1.6 : rude awakenings


SamChronicles 1.6 : rude awakenings

Sam: (wakes up) Mmmm...init... (touches her own bareness)
(opens her eyes) What the fuck? (suddenly gets up) (sees Rain) What the hell? (picks up her clothes in a hurry and clutches them to her exposed areas) Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Damn.

Rain: Shit. (grabs a pillow to cover himself) Calm down, Sam...antha.

Sam: I don't even want to ask what happened.

Rain: (sighs roughly) I know. I'm sorry...

Sam: No. No. No. Shattap. No talking.

Rain: My head is spinning.

Sam: Which part of shattap do you not understand?

Rain: But...I...you...we...shit.

Sam: (stops panicking) (looks at Rain intently) (smiles) We shit? You are very bad with "mornings after" aren't you? (laughs)

Rain: (in his head) I just had sex with a crazy person. God. I don't remember a thing.

Sam: (stops laughing) Let me make this easy for you. (chuckles) Rain...this happens all the time. I remember everything and I have but great things to say about you and the entire package. BUT. I suggest you don't try to remember and keep whatever you remember to yourself. Because this (points to her chest and then to him back and forth) means nothing to me. You are just another drunken sexcapade for me. I am sure the feeling is mutual. So you need to get dressed...bathe if you must and I have to get up, brush my teeth and make breakfast for the other drunkards.

Rain: (shocked) (speechless)

Sam: (dressed in front of him)

Rain: (turns around) (picks up his clothes and gets dressed)(in his head)Holy.mother.of.all.that.lives...WOW. I had sex with that? Why the hell do I not remember anything? Damn. I am never drinking alchohol ever again. EVER.AGAIN.

Sam: (dressed up) (breathes in and out) (in her head)Must.not.fal.ter.must.not.look.weak.MUST.NOT.CRY.MUST.NOT.CRY...MUST...NOT...CRY...(fi

Rain: (turns around and sees her doing her breathing exercises) (gets the urge to hold her) (in his head) Remember, it means NOTHING to her. Calm.the.fuck.up.man!

Sam: (turns around and sees the guilt on his face) (approaches him and gives him a tap on the shoulder) Erase that look. My friends might think I rapped you or something. Be
cool. This is nothing unusual. Be a man.
(goes out of the room)

Rain: (in his head) You.have.got.to.be.kidding.me. One minute she is freaking out the next she is buddha calm. (shakes his head) I will never begin to understand women. (goes out of the room as well)

+++

Drive to makati:

Rain: Are you sure you are okay driving back?

Sam: Yeah. I love your car. It's cool.

Rain: Are you always this friendly to guys you've...you know.

Sam: Not really. But I have no choice. Don't worry. There is a 24 hour "I still know you" stage.

Rain: Huh?

Sam: For the next 24 hours I still know you. One second after you are blocked out of my mind. During the 24 hours I will decide whether or not I would delete you from my memory and thus render you a stranger or if you are good enough to keep as an acquaintance.

Rain: (a little pissed) Are you serious?

Sam: (nods) It's the way I cope. To each our own.

Rain: How many times have you done this.

Sam: Are you seriously asking me for my quota?

Rain: What? Quota?

Sam: My sex number.

Rain: No...well...I guess.

Sam: I would tell you if I knew. I forgot already.

Rain: (outloud) Youhavegottabekiddingme.

Sam: (laughs) Just go to sleep. Quit worrying about it.

Rain: (shakes his head) Women.

Sam: I know, right? (laughs)

Rain: (closes his eyes)

+++

Sam: We're here.

Rain: (groggy) Where? What?

Sam: Laguna. Where else are we supposed to be?

Rain:(astounshed) What we haven't left?

Sam: (laughs) Shattap. Get out. I am hungry.

Rain: Why are we still here?

Sam: We just got here, dummy.

Rain: (looks out the window) (sees the Freedom park) Shit.

+++

Disclaimer: This thing is completely fictional. I wrote with some of my friends' attitude in mind. But each person is a hodgepodge of many others. ^^ I tried to translate it to English (the taglish parts) but I found it less funny, so bear with the stupid translations. I didn't know what I was doing when I did that. ^^ If there are typos, forgive me. But feel free to point it out. If there is something in it that offends you, feel free to point it out. ^^ If there is something that makes you laugh, feel happy and suddenly nostalgic, feel free to point it out. Written: Feb 14, 2008 - Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?