Sunday, September 26, 2010

archive Talking with R


Talking with R

Simone
ho
hi pala mali napindot ko
4:56pmR
ho ka diyan
i aint no ho!
:P
4:58pmR
how are ya S?
shedding off old skin i see.
i hope the fats will follow suit.
4:58pmSimone
sorry na mali na pindot
4:59pmSimone
ay asa pa ako
ii actually got fatter
5:00pmR
what's up in elbi?
5:01pmSimone
finals ng org
natripan ko mangulo
5:01pmR
hey btw
i have an itinerary pag uwi ko sa nov
1. get a tattoo
2. go to a gay bar with you guys
3. drink like crazy every other night
4. watch movies at the cinema as much as i can
5:02pmSimone
tattttttttooooo?!?
you can to visit my mom eheheh
have to pala
5:03pmR
oo naman
5:03pmSimone
ym na lang tol naiinist ako sa chat ng fb
5:03pmR
ok
teka
wala akong ym
:P
5:07pmSimone
ahahha ok
dito na lang
btw me tarot cards na ako nagseself aral ako eheheh
so ikaw kumustasa?
pano ka magsuswiming kung magpapatatoo ka?
oh well.
5:14pmSimone
wait clarification...we aren't getting a group tattoo, are we
5:16pmR
no, unless u want to.
:P
im doing okay i guess
bombarded with work,
loving toastmasters
making the most of my s life
as long as i still have one
5:17pmSimone
thank the heavens
5:17pmR
hahaha
5:18pmSimone
one less goddess to worry about.
5:18pmR
H treats me well.
5:18pmSimone
I know
5:18pmR
ako lang ang Drama Queen
5:18pmSimone
the cards said so
yeah i know that no need for tarot cards for that
5:19pmR
wehehe
miss u na S
5:19pmSimone
i k
i miss me too
i am so boring these days
kaya nga i am in elbi ngayon kahit pinalitan akoy ko na hindi na daw ako nauwi ng batangas
ahahhaha
5:23pmR
well, enjoy elbi for me wil'ya?
what's p-chan still doing there?
5:26pmSimone
hindi nagtatrabaho pa hindi pa nabalik sa school magastos kasi lifestyle nya
5:28pmSimone
oh wait. i think i saw a "ghost" pero baka naman mali ako
5:29pmR
what ghost?
5:29pmSimone
pero i bought chicharon sa store na barkada ni Mark. He gave me extra chicharon na bagong luto pa. I don't think he remembers me
5:29pmR
whose ghost?
5:29pmSimone
akala ko c mark
5:29pmR
aaahh
5:29pmSimone
pero hindi naman ata
and i am happy to announce there was not heartbeat stopping or anything like that
at dati talaga takot ako dumaan sa store na un kasi...
pero ngayon bumili pa ako ehehhe MABUHAY!
5:31pmR
congrachulaschens!
5:31pmSimone
IKR
I know itsssssssssssssso long ago but I feel much better these days. ehehe
5:31pmR
oh S.. i just hope that when the getting over IS over, mark won't suddenly show up!
5:31pmSimone
feeling na parang things are pouring out of my heart
oh in three more years kahit maging magtropa pa kami wala lang. eheheh
pero i can't date or fall in love and see him and him make landi to me in the next three years
i need to be in a love vacuum
5:32pmR
a love vacuum?
wazzat?
5:33pmSimone
A vacuum is a place where there is no air. Air in this case would be replaced by love. I need to be in a mental place where there is no romantic love directed or coming out from me or generated by or for me
R
ok dear
sorry im at work
hahaha
:P
love ya S
tc

It always feels great to talk to friends. But doing it online is not as fun as actually hearing their voices , seeing their faces and just being in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?