Sunday, September 26, 2010

archive For once, be a friend and shut up.


For once, be a friend and shut up.

Sometimes, all you can do for your friend is to be happy that she is finding ways to be happy again. It doesn't matter whether or not you think that it would end badly. What you should do is support her, listen to her and be find happiness in her new glow. Because you should not be the source of gloom in her newly found bliss. This is something that I find hard to do. It's because I am a meddlesome fool who can't shut up. But I will, this time around. Because I have reason to believe that she can handle it. And I have reason to believe that no matter what happens, I will be there for her when things go bad. For all intensive purposes, she is happy. And I have to let her be happy. Because who knows, this guy might be the one.

Who knows?
Add starShareShare with note

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    What do you think?