Sunday, September 26, 2010

ARCHIVE:Wedding vow - not mine


Wedding vow - not mine

Love doesn't recognize time and thus keeps us as we are now, two young hearts in love. I am in awe of how we have gone from friends to lovers to partners. I will do my very best to be a loving, understanding wife. I promise to keep parts of the girl you fell in love with as I mature to the woman who love no one but you. I will hold your hand as I do now until my last breath.

+++

My version of forever is not one of dreams. It is this moment, with all of our friends and loved ones sharing in our love. I am overflowing with love, in awe of how we have gone from friends to lovers to partners. I promise to keep parts of the girl you fell in love with as I mature to the woman who love no one but you. I will hold your hand as I do now until my last breath.

+++

I thought of making this when Steffi wondered what to say in her vows. I would never get married so I hope I can at least write some of my friends'. Eheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?