Sunday, September 26, 2010

ARCHIVE: Operation Twenty-ten # 1 : Acquired equipment


Operation Twenty-ten # 1 : Acquired equipment

As I have said in Operation Twenty-Ten I plan to lose weight. So when the gift-giving in our office became a "wishlist" thing, I wrote down that I wanted a jump rope and green socks. But since it was hard to tell my size I changed the socks to a cd thingy that has a zipper (please if you know what it's called tell me writing cd thingy that has a zipper is getting too annoying)

So I know have two (uneven) 4lbs dumbells and a jump rope (from Toby's - might have gone on sale) but the living room is occupied now. Crap.

I am wondering if I can exercise while she is asleep. Oh well, I will have to work my way around it then. +_+; I can't back out now. I have 22 kgs to burn and no time to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?