Sunday, September 26, 2010

ARCHIVE : Practice what you preach


Practice what you preach

It's sad when people project their flaws on others. It makes them appear more pathetic. It is also freaking frustrating that when they want a semblance of order to make themselves look good to the higher powers. But the truth is that they sweep the dust under the carpet and then consequently blame us when they fuck up. This makes the rest of us fell like they are dispensible. It makes us conclude that they are not worth our respect.

No, I am not just talking about people in office or in my office. I am talking about myself too. This is a self-repremand.

But mainly I just want to tell people off sometimes. They take things to extremes when it's too late. So what if people have some knick knacks on their table? Really.

And if the person is late he probably has a reason. And it is probably the computer's fault. It might be that you suck.

On a lighter note, I still like my job. Actually I love it. It pays peanuts but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?